Selva Selva

Pretty nice

Accept for the cow, that could've been excluded, mabye replaced with some seals.... being clubbed of course :P. You should make one based on the song "Crown of Horns - Cryptopsy". Now that would be brutal. Know what, lets just leave it to sickdeathfiend

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Well it was nicely done but....

It was really boring. I guess thats just my opinion, but music videos are always boring and just characters mouthing the words with words on the top, in fact, its sickiningly boring, not an insult to you guys, you all did a really good job, but just think about making more interesting things, just look at all the most popular series on NG, they are all unique and funny in there own way.

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

That was awsome

I see you like metal, rock on my friend. Emo kids are just looking for attention in my oppinion, well all the ones i know are.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Wicket

I finally know how to keep on sync

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Yay, me too :P lol

3-D flash tutorial 3-D flash tutorial

Very good

I never knew how to do thanks, nice job, keep up the good work.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Wicked

Great game, if you didn't know, that dumb fuck ebaum put it on his site and took the credits out because he is a weasel that lives in his mom's basement.

Pyro Pyro

It was ok

It was kindoff good but the singing was REALLY scratchy

firehazard6 responds:

Yeah I know, but you cant do much with our mike, We'll re-update after putting vocals throughout.