Selva Selva

Pretty nice

Accept for the cow, that could've been excluded, mabye replaced with some seals.... being clubbed of course :P. You should make one based on the song "Crown of Horns - Cryptopsy". Now that would be brutal. Know what, lets just leave it to sickdeathfiend

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Well it was nicely done but....

It was really boring. I guess thats just my opinion, but music videos are always boring and just characters mouthing the words with words on the top, in fact, its sickiningly boring, not an insult to you guys, you all did a really good job, but just think about making more interesting things, just look at all the most popular series on NG, they are all unique and funny in there own way.

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

That was awsome

I see you like metal, rock on my friend. Emo kids are just looking for attention in my oppinion, well all the ones i know are.

"gore" ep1: Headstrong "gore" ep1: Headstrong

I like your style

I really think you could go somewhere with this style, it looks really good.

RR - Sniper Fun RR - Sniper Fun

I guess this was good for a clock movie but...

You need to make it more realistic, if you were standing next to 4 people, and they were all getting shot in the head, would you just stand there? You need to make them move around a bit more, unless you are portraying how clocks are so dumb they wouldnt move, i guess then its fine, but it would still be good if there was more movement, also when that drowning pool song was on the flash was paused for way to long. Thanks for your time.

Guitar Freaks Music Video Guitar Freaks Music Video

You need alot of work

The one most noticable flaw of this flash, is that the people arent finished. Their body just cuts off at the waste. Also when their heads are moving their neck doesnt move with them. The drawing arent too bad for being new but you need to seriously spend some more time on it. The idea wasnt very well thought out, you need either a really good idea, then you can be lazy with the animations like the ultimate showdown, then if you dont have much of any idea you need to make the drawing superb, sortof like Prowlies at the River. And seriously guys, dont start flaming me about insulting those flashes cause i personally love them. Well, thanks for your time man.

EGTB responds:

Well this isn't actually my first flash. I have about 12 flashes all together now. Its just that this was my first flash and i wanted people to see how much i have changed since that first flash. I admit i was lazy with the idea and the animations but after 5 days nonstop animation your are going to get a little bit bored and annoyed aren't you? This isn't meant to get a high score its jusdt meant to reflect on some of the great flashes i have already done. Thank you for your review! I do enjoy reading constructive reviews such as yours.

Squaresville Squaresville

This is pretty trippy man

I like of style of this flash, its annoying and flashy but in a good sort of way, my mind kindof goes blank while watching it.

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2

Very nice style

That really reminded me of megaman, and Zelda: The Windwaker.

Reaper 2- Dark Justice Reaper 2- Dark Justice

Very nice

Very well done with good graphics, its a definete front page submission

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

yay

it will be front page and i am one of the first reviewers!!